A. Overall Privacy
At WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Philippines, we value your privacy. Rest assured that the information you provide when you use our websites and related applications will be collected and used in the manner stated in this Policy.
B. What Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on whether you are a visitor or a member.
- If you are a visitor, you provide us with information of what service you use and how you use it. Technically speaking, this includes:
- Log information, such as information on how you use our service (e.g. time or date of your use), browser cookies, web beacons;
- information, such as IP address, operating system version, device settings, hardware model, device identifiers.
C. How we Use Your Personal Information
1. Purposes for Information. The information you provide us may be used in any of the following manner:
(a) Product Personalization
- To provide better and customized service to you.
- To customize and tailor fit the items you see on our platform recommendations to your interests.
We are able to do this with your help. By using your cookies, we are able to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to all users. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive as a unique identifier. Our cookies have an expiration date.
(b) Communications Service - To provide communications services to our members.
- Send customized email, based on the custom segmentations we get from the entire database
- Our members receive e-mails, regarding business ads posted in our system
- We also send additional announcements about products, services, special deals and newsletters
Members may opt not to receive these types of communications
(c) Product Improvement
- To improve our products and services and to develop new ones.
(d) Facebook Connect
Through our new Facebook Connect feature, you may choose to use your Facebook account to join WaraywarayAko (dot) ph. The Facebook Connect feature will neither modify nor access the private content of your Facebook account. However, Facebook Connect shall allow WaraywarayAko (dot) ph to:
- Use your Facebook Profile Picture as your WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Avatar.
- Use your Facebook Name as your WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Name.
- Use the Email address in your Facebook account as your Email address for WaraywarayAko (dot) ph.
- Use your Facebook Public Profile as source of information for your WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Public Profile such as number of friends in Facebook and mutual friends between you and another WaraywarayAko (dot) ph user.
(e) Google+ Connect
Through our new Google+ Connect feature, you may choose to use your Google+ account to join WaraywarayAko (dot) ph. The Google+ Connect feature will neither modify nor access the private content of your Google+ account. However, Google+ Connect shall allow WaraywarayAko (dot) ph to:
- Use your Google+ Profile Picture as your WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Avatar.
- Use your Google+ Name as your WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Name.
- Use the Email address in your Google+ account as your Email address for WaraywarayAko (dot) ph.
- Use your Google+ Public Profile as source of information for your WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Public Profile such as number of friends in Facebook and mutual friends between you and another WaraywarayAko (dot) ph user.
2. Information Sharing. Subject to applicable law, we may share, transfer, and disclose the information we collect, to the following:
a. Companies that form part of our group of companies, to enable them to offer or improve their respective services or products;
b. Government authorities, at their request and only when legally required to do so;
3. Necessary to Protect Legitimate Interests. The information we collect may also be shared, transferred and disclosed when this is necessary:
a. To protect the rights and interests of WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Philippines, business partners, customers or third parties, as may be required and permitted by law; and
b. To pursue your legitimate interests, as may be required or permitted by law.
4. Advertisement in different media. Images and information uploaded or posted may be used to advertise WaraywarayAko (dot) ph Philippines and its services in different media (i.e., Above-the-line, Below-the-line, SEM, Social Media advertising). Information may be used for the conduct of promotions and advertisements through e-mails.
5. Location identification. Through information provided by the device you use to access our website and services, we are provided with IP addresses and other locational information. An IP Address is a unique identifier that identifies your computer or device in the Internet. These information are used to identify the location of the device (i.e., town, city and country), and these are added to all data that are submitted to the system.
For the purpose of the foregoing, you agree and authorize WaraywarayAko (dot) ph to disclose any and all information you provided, to its partners, customers, third party service providers, to government agencies, and such entities that may have a legitimate interest in the said information.
D. How We Secure your Personal Information.
We endeavor to protect your information by using secure servers. Sufficient physical and technical methods and procedures are employed to safeguard and secure the information from unauthorized or unlawful processing. We have no control, however, over any information you provide when you leave our Website. Our Website offers listings, send email, as well as links to third-party websites. When you click on these links, you effectively leave our Website.
To ensure your protection, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. We also have no control over third-party advertising companies that serve ads when you visit our Website. They may use information about your visits to websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.